Your Support Makes Award-Winning Theatre at San Jose Stage Company Possible!
As a not-for-profit, professional theatre company, our work is possible because of the generous support from our donors. Every dollar counts and helps bridge the 50% gap between ticket revenue and the actual cost to produce extraordinary theatre. There are many ways to support The Stage with a tax-deductible gift that will make a tremendous difference.
Won’t you join us?
Ways to Support
San Jose Stage Company Members Receive Exclusive Benefits:
As a member, you’ll enjoy:
- Savings of up to 30% over single tickets and never miss a show due to sold-out performances
- Flexibility and peace of mind with free exchanges (up to 24 hours before the performance) and calendared events into your busy schedule
- A “Family and Friends” discount of $5 off all additional ticket purchases
- Sampling delicious restaurants in downtown San Jose with a special restaurant certificate
- Being part of the greater arts community with periodic discounts and special offers to other arts organizations
Join us today and guarantee yourself a season of provocative, edgy and imaginative art shared with a community of curious, thoughtful individuals who are engaged in the world around them.
There's a role for you at The Stage. You can make a difference in a variety of ways.
- Individual contributions
- Planned giving
- Stock donations
- In-kind contributions
Your corporation or business can help the arts thrive in a number of ways while enjoying benefits and recognition that meet your marketing and business objectives and provide unique entertainment opportunities.
- Corporate contributions
- Show sponsorships: help raise the curtain. Sponsor a production!
- Monday Night Live! Underwriters
- Corporate Match: many companies will match gifts of employees, board members, spouses, and retirees. Contact your human resources department for a matching gift form, fill it out, and send it to us at: 490 South 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113. Your gift will go twice as far!
Theatres have great needs outside budgeted line items and San Jose Stage is no exception. Here's a short list of items that are always welcome:
- Digital camera
- Video camera and equipment
- Power tools in working condition
- Office equipment and supplies
- Rehearsal and storage space
- Local housing for artists
- Airfare for artists
- Vintage costumes
Contact Development Director Ron Muriera at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you or your company can contribute to the ongoing success of San Jose Stage Company and the provocative productions and programs offered each season.